From June 15th we are looking forward to welcoming you to The White Room with an open heart and open arms. We would like to thank you all for your patience and continued support during our temporary closure.
Here at The White Room, we wish to continue our high standards of service in making sure every bride and their guests have a very special and enjoyable experience, whilst also ensuring we adhere to WHO guidelines, and take every precaution to create a safe environment for all.
Having carried out a thorough risk assessment, we would like to advise visitors of the following adjustments to our appointments. We will continue to assess the situation and make changes to our working practices as appropriate. We are always keen to hear from you with feedback on your experience, and even more so, following these changes:
Prior to your visit please ensure:
- You and your guest have not been near anyone with symptoms within the last 2 weeks
- You and your guest have not travelled abroad within the last 2 weeks
- You have showered and changed into clean clothes as near to the start of your appointment as practical (we also suggest showering and washing your clothes after your visit)
- You wear or bring socks to your appointment (we ask you to remove your shoes on arrival)
- If you have long hair, it is tied back
- You are not wearing makeup
What to expect during your bridal experience with us:
- On arrival, we will ask you to sign our self-declaration form. Click here to download the form.
- Bookings will be limited to a maximum of 2 per day.
- The boutique will be sanitised before each appointment
- Any dresses tried will be sanitised by specialist disinfectant fabric spray and steamed to over 200°C.
- 2-metre social-distancing rules will apply throughout the shop, however, it may be necessary to assist when trying or fitting.
- During your visit, we will be wearing a mask, a visa and gloves.
- Masks and disposable gloves will be available for your use.
- We ask brides to bring only one guest, however, we can arrange an online video call if you would like other loved ones to be a part of your wedding dress experience.
- Please do not touch the dresses or accessories without our prior knowledge and consent.
- Please make use of the handwashing facilities on arrival and as necessary during your visit.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the boutique.
- Disposable covers will be used as appropriate.
- And of course, disposable prosecco flutes will be provided so you can celebrate with your guest!
- You are also welcome to bring your own masks, gloves and celebratory glass if you prefer, however, please ensure you have all your belongings with you when you leave.