Company, our, us and we – means The White Room (Registered Company Number 7095940) whose registered address is 18 High Street, Minchinhampton, GL6 9BN.
you and your – means you the individual, company or organisation who wishes to use the website.
Website – meaning www.thewhiteroomuk.co.uk
2. By using this Website you accept the Company’s terms and conditions of use regarding information provided on the Website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained herein, please leave the Website immediately.
3. The content of this Website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information about the Company for the sole purpose of viewing such information to look at our product information. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information and facts contained on this Website are accurate and up-to-date when first posted, the Company makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such information and facts. You may not permanently copy, reproduce or translate to another language or use in any other way any part of the contents of the Website without the Company’s prior written consent.
4. Certain links in this Website may lead to websites that are not under the control of the Company. When you activate any of these you will leave this Website and the Company has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website which is not under the control of the Company. The Company would always recommend that you read the posted privacy statement and/or terms and conditions of use whenever interacting with any such third party website.
5. If any part of these terms and conditions and/or Website should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reasons of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. You are not authorised to access or otherwise utilise this Website except on the foregoing terms and conditions.
8. The Company reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting new terms and conditions on the Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions to obtain notice of such changes. The then current terms and conditions displayed on the Website are the terms and conditions that will be binding on you and continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
9. This Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, in which all rights are reserved.