The Company will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Therefore, this Website is structured so that, generally, you can visit it without either identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about you.
The Company will handle all your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Company may require your email address or postal address and other relevant personal information in order to respond to an enquiry or to provide you with further information that you may request. Any personal information collected will be treated as confidential and, subject to clause  below, the Company will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except with your specific permission. The Company does not sell or rent user information to other organisations.
This personal information may also be used to communicate with you, to support your customer relationship with the Company, for marketing purposes, to contact you for market research purposes, to ask you to provide us with additional information in order to improve our services, to provide you with updates on new products or services which we think would be of particular interest, to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or to notify you about changes to our products and/or service. In such instances, the Company will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such unsolicited communications.
The Company has tried to create a secure and reliable Website for you. The Company has put in place appropriate safeguards and security measures given the nature of the information. Email enquiries are transmitted by insecure means and stored off-line. You recognise that the use of the Internet and the Website is entirely at your own risk. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet.
The Company may disclose your personal information to:
- 1. any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985; and/or
- 2. third parties:
- in the event that the Company sell or buy any business or assets, in which case the Company may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by the Company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if the Company are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others; or to investigate or prevent a crime. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and/or
- to obtain any professional advice.